The new version 3.49.0 is now available. This version brings some new features and some fixes.
The highlights inluded in this release:
- New feature to create requests like incidents or service request scheduled (MYOP-2852)
- New feature to detect similar incidents / service requests using AI modells to add them e.g. as child incidents to a master ticket (MYOP-2853)
- Allow users to unsubscribe from Patch Manager mails (MYOP-2786)
- Save current status of each assigned wave of a machine (MYOP-2837)
- Include additional information of machines in sync process (MYOP-2850)
If you have not yet received the download password, please simply contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Attention: The database schema has to be updated for the new release!
Release notes – Axanto – 3.49.0
MYOP-2854 [PM] Fix for removing machines from wave device collections in SCCM
MYOP-2786 [PM] Allow users to unsubscribe from Patch Manager mails
MYOP-2837 [PM] Save current status for each assigned wave for machines
MYOP-2850 [PM] Include domain, ip addresses and boundary names in machine update from SCCM
MYOP-2852 [PO] Allow to create a request scheduled
MYOP-2853 [PO] Integrate similarity search in UI